You may also choose to send email to the Immigration Department at the firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- the Notice form and
- information sheet.
The following formalities MUST be observed:
- The completed notice form with your signature should be authenticated by a Notary Public of the country where you live.
- The information sheet must be completed with the required information but need NOT be notarized.
Documents and payment to be submitted when the Notice is filed:
- The authenticated notice
- the completed information sheet
- the supporting documents and
- bank draft as payment of the prescribed fee HKD305.
Delivery to the Marriage Registration and Records Office:
- by registered airmail directly or
- through your contact person in Hong Kong or
- through a civil celebrant of marriages.
Should you wish to appoint us to submit the Notice for you. You should:
- send the same to us by international courier the above required documents
- remit our service fee with the Government fee for this part of service. Our service fee on this part of service is between HK$2000 to HK$9,000, depending how much time we have to spend on processing your case and its complexities. Please note that this amount does not include the fee on marriage solemnization.
- Please enquire with us on our fee on marriage solemnization.