Procedure and formalities when submitting Marriage Notice Overseas

You may also choose to send email to the Immigration Department at the for:

  1. the Notice form and 
  2. information sheet.

The following formalities MUST be observed:

  • The completed notice form with your signature should be authenticated by a Notary Public of the country where you live. 
  • The information sheet must be completed with the required information but need NOT be notarized.

Documents and payment to be submitted when the Notice is filed:

  • The authenticated notice
  • the completed information sheet
  • the supporting documents and 
  • bank draft as payment of the prescribed fee HKD305.

Delivery to the Marriage Registration and Records Office:

  • by registered airmail directly or 
  • through your contact person in Hong Kong or 
  • through a civil celebrant of marriages.

Our Service:

Should you wish to appoint us to submit the Notice for you. You should:

  • send the same to us by international courier the above required documents
  • remit our service fee with the Government fee for this part of service. Our service fee on this part of service is between HK$2000 to HK$9,000, depending how much time we have to spend on processing your case and its complexities. Please note that this amount does not include the fee on marriage solemnization.
  • Please enquire with us on our fee on marriage solemnization.